Monday, January 21, 2008

Family Pictures

We had this picture taken in Vernal over Thanksgiving weekend. Both sides of the family had picutres taken. We got this fun idea from my sister-n-law Amy who had a cute family photo of all in black with white background. I think they turned out pretty cute.
Maegan was excited to have her hair curly - it took 1 hour to curl but it was sure cute and worth it. Allie loved having hers curled - like her big sister. Heidi was just happy to be there. And of course - the 2 most handsome boys are in the picture :)

6 comments:

M. D. said...

(This is Mitch by the way).

Cute Family. We sure had a fun time this weekend. It was nice to have Heidi be so friendly! She's growing up fast. Hope we can come down and visit sometime soon. Keep blogging because we love to read what's going on.

Amy said...

Amen to what Mitch said! It was so fun having you here. I can't believe how friendly Heidi is becoming. We haven't been to St. George since Jaime was blessed... we need to plan another trip down soon!

Brooke said...

Nat,
What a cute family! You cute little blondies..
Loving that we can keep up dated on everyone through the blogs... Thanks to Mitch and Amy!

Unknown said...

Saw your post on Flying Wilsons...boy your family have grown up! So cute! I have a post about printing your blog. I have the link on my blog. I have just about got mine ready to send to print. It was pretty easy to do.
I too am using this as my family journal. (btw...I am a friend of Brooke. Our hubbys work together at SkyWest)

Natalie said...

nat...hey it is Nat Lyman! i found your blog through Brookes, who I found through Betsy Mikesells(She had a link to Mitch and Amys) This will be fun to keep tabs on you guys....blogging is so fun! Our family blog is Lymanboysclub.blogspot.com come over and say hello! Cute pictures by the way!!! nat ;0)

Dixie said...

I love the snow in Saint George. What cute children you have!