Monday, April 7, 2008

Heidi 2nd Birthday

I can't belive that just 2 years ago little Heidi was born into our family. How we love her and how much joy she brings to our home. She definately gets the attention right now at our house. Her three older siblings adore her and are always playing with her. I took a personal day so I could stay home with her and play. Her friend Abbigail Jenkins came over to play with her. Amy and Drew and their kids were still in town and so we all played out on the playground in the backyard. It was a beautiful day. Addison and Heidi had fun swinging together. I kept trying to take a picture of Heidi holding up 2 fingers but she never would. She wouldn't wear the birthday crown either. She must be turning 2...haha. When Maegan got home from school, her and Lexi made Heidi a birthday cake.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Heidi-Heidi is two?!? Time flies! She is growing up so quickly. What a sweet heart she has to share, she is so tender!
We can't wait for her to be the "older" cousin to the twins!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I can't believe it either. Time flies. I feel like I just got a new baby sister but it has been a while. Time flies so so fast! Hope she stays young! I love her so much and she is so cute! I am so glad she is my baby sister! Can't wait for the twins!