Saturday, March 22, 2008

Uncle Mitch and Aunt Amy






How fun is it when your family comes to town. Well my kids LOVE it. They just wait and wait for when they pull in the driveway. A few weeks ago(yes I know I am behind but I am getting updated :) ) My brother Mitch and Amy came down to visit. Josh LOVES Uncle Mitch and looks up to him in every way possible. And Amy - well she is the fashion queen and Maegan thinks she ROCKS!! They were taking a tour of the house and as we were walking back down the stairs, Mitch goes - look at that new family picture and I noticed it was in a small black frame and I looked at it and then went OH my heck....they are having a baby...then I had to look at it again and there were TWO babies. They are going to have TWINS. We are SOOO excited for them we can't wait. They are going to be the best parents. So it was such a fun weekend as you can tell. Mitch played Guitar Hero on the Wi. Rob and Mitch had to battle it out and then Mitch and Maegan did. Amy was such a good support to cheer them on. Then Uncle Mitch gave the little girls a ride around on the carpet. They loved it. Heidi would just laugh and laugh. Thanks for taking the time and having so much fun with the kids Mitch and Amy. They really do look forward to seeing you both. You are the best and we sure love you.

1 comments:

Amy said...

We love, love, love you guys! Such a great family. If we could live down there, you know we would! You have great kids, we love spending time with them!