Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Heidi is now a BIG GIRL!

Before we went to salt lake we took down the baby crib. Heidi didn't climb out of it but we figured it would be a good trip to take it up with us since we were taking the truck. So, bye bye baby crib. Heidi didn't know what to think. She kept saying her crib is going to grandpa woof woofs house. We brought back Maegans old house bed. Heidi was SO excited when we put it together. The first night she didn't want to go to sleep and kept getting out. (I was thinking...oh no the freedom of putting her down and knowing she will stay is gone) But now she takes her naps good (we still have to have the primary songs playing when she naps and her bed time lullaby when she goes to sleep) She LOVES her bed. Allie likes to sleep with her. It's a twin size bed. She has such a cute room. We put the little kitchen in there, and her make up vanity and her other toys. It's cute how much she likes to play in her room now. She is so excited about her room. We were glad Paris was done with the bed and now she can have her turn and then Jamie. It's so fun to be able to share with family. :)



2 comments:

Natalie said...

That bed is so cute...I love the girlie things...to bad I won't be able to borrow it for Tate!!! When are you coming up this way again? We will have to get together sometime...it has been forever!!!

Michelle said...

I love when they can get into big beds. It is great and can be a pain.

I am taking my blog private if you would still like to read my boring life email me your addy. I had it and I am not sure what happen to it.
Michelle
jamtwilley1@hotmail.com