Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Spring Break 2008

For Spring Break this year we went to Indio California. Yes it is in the desert but it was so much fun. We stayed at the Trendwest Resort and our good friends, The Gearharts met up with us and we just played at the resort. The kids swam, played tennis, relaxed at the pool, played games and just had a good time. I can't seem to find where I put the pictures so I will post this without any pictures. We had such a nice family time. We stopped and saw my cousin Jesse Taylor and his family who live in San Bernandino California. It was fun for the kids to see their cousins and visit with their family. I again am sure greatful and thankful for such a loving family all around. On our way home we decided to take a long drive and drove to Lake Havesu Arizona and let the kids see the London Bridge. That was interesting. It was fun walking across the bridge as we sang "London Bridge is falling down". Then we pulled into Hoover Damn in Las Vegas just as it was getting dark. We got home around 10 that night. Then we are heading camping. What a fun spring break.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey, This is Rob's cousin. Aunt Gabby's daughter Michelle. WOW!! Your family has grown up I cannot believe it. Looks like life is treating you guys great. Hope all keeps going well.

Natalie said...

ok Nat...it is time to update your blog! HA! HA! I am giving you an easy way to do it...go to my blog and read the post titled" tagged again" and then you will go to your blog and do the same thing(list 6 facts about yourself) and then tag 6 other people. It is really fun to see more about people...good luck and I hope all is well!!!

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/daftar-situs-nonton-streaming-liga-inggris