Saturday, February 16, 2008

January 25, 2008

I am so glad that it is Friday today. I have to give some good news. Last night, Josh, Maegan and AJ all passed their Hunters Safety test. WaY To GO KIDS :) They are taking the shooting part tomorrow at 1:00 at the Washington Dam. I think they will pass again. They were so excited when I went to pick them up last night. Thanks Eric for getting them all signed up for the class. They are all excited to get Turkey permits for next year to hunt with Grandpa. Rob is going to take the kids target shooting today after school.Rob and Allie had Dudes and Donuts this morning at school. Allie was excited to have her dad go with her to school and read. Then Allie gets to go home with Stephanie today to play. Heidi still loves Barney. She is very much into puzzles. The TLC lady was at our house yesterday and Heidi wouldn't let her take the Barn Animal puzzle she has had for 2 weeks now back. She loves the animals. She is talking better too.Tomorrow Maegan will go to the BYU - EFY Day Conference from 9-12. She is excited. She is really doing good in her music lessons. She is busy but she wants to continue to develop her talents.I am wishing I had more pictures on my computer here at school but I don't many but don't worry - I am SO excited to do this Blog. Thanks Mitch and Amy. This will be our family journal. I had one student tell me that there is a some software or something that you can have your blog printed and it can be your journal for the year. Fun huh. Brooke I am excited your blog is up and going. We need to get Paul and Eric on one.

0 comments: